irth Solutions is hiring a team of driven professionals in Columbus, OH to accelerate the introduction of a highly differentiated next generation SaaS solution. Ideal candidates will be motivated professionals looking to take their careers to the next level as part of a world-class sales organization. Successful candidates will leverage our impeccable reputation and industry experience to drive double-digit growth via new and existing customer relationships.
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) will generate new business opportunities by following proven processes to prospect into business accounts. You'll learn how to identify and research lists of companies to target, and how to develop email and telephone campaigns to generate new business opportunities.
The SDR will conduct high-level conversations with senior executives about their business issues and operations. The successful candidate will be a strongly self-motivated and driven individual who is goal-oriented, methodical and tenacious, and can effectively interact with a team. This position has advancement potential within the Sales organization, and the compensation package includes an uncapped commission structure.
To the qualified candidate we offer:
- An uncapped compensation package with first year on target earnings in excess of $70,000 including a competitive base salary of $40,000-$55,000.
- An industry leading ramp-up and sales development program delivered by an accomplished leadership team dedicated to your personal success.
- A rich benefits package including health, life, free parking and a highly collaborative and professional work environment.
For nearly 20 years, irth Solutions has been building software solutions. Our revolutionary offering, irth WorkSpace is a disruptive, cloud-based software that helps customers immediately grow their business while maximizing the performance of their people, the work they do, and the assets they use. We are uniquely positioned to dominate our space.
- Learn and execute proven processes to generate new sales opportunities
- Strategize with top-producing sales managers
- Engage executives in targeted prospect accounts
- Orchestrate discussions with senior execs around their business needs
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects
- Leverage CRM tools to prospect into specific geographic territories
- A commanding desire to learn and succeed in tech sales
- 2+ years sales or related market/business experience
- Candidates should have one of the following: software/saas experience, sales experience or other related business experience
- Salesforce.com experience a plus