irth Solutions is hiring a Software Engineer in Columbus, OH to contribute to the development of the web and mobile applications for today's mobile workforce.
Ideal candidates will be experienced and motivated professionals looking to take their careers to the next level as part our development team. Successful candidates are expected to keep informed and educated on new technology innovations and trends and identify where and when it is appropriate to incorporate the technology into existing and new product development. In addition, they are expected to work as a member of the development team to design and build solutions based on their knowledge and experience.
To the qualified candidate we offer:
- A competitive annual base salary of $60,000 to $70,000
- An executive team with over eighteen years of experience to mentor, support and provide a world class management development program
- A rich benefits package including health, life, free parking and a highly collaborative and professional work environment
- For nearly 20 years, irth Solutions has been building software solutions for the utility, oil & gas and telecommunications industries. Our next-generation offering, UtiliSphere is a disruptive, cloud-based field service management solution that helps customers maximize the performance of field assets, while ensuring workforce safety and regulatory compliance. We are uniquely positioned with an enthusiastic and loyal customer-base and a unique offering that is positioned to dominate our space.
- Help design/architect, develop, implement, test and support applications based on requirements provided by business analysts or team leads
- Produce high quality, well documented, and testable code
- Fully test their code and review and test the code of other engineers
- Function well as an individual contributor and as a team member
- Apply development department goals as required to daily development practice
- Acquire and maintain current industry knowledge of development practices in the software industry
- Acquire and maintain current knowledge of core application components as they apply to system creation
- Participate in regular updates and code and design review discussions to ensure production of systems that conform to both functional and technical design specifications
- BS Degree in Computer Science or comparable experience
- Experience with C#, ASP.NET, and client side technologies such as jQuery, Knockout, Bootstrap, and CSS
- Experience with Web Services and WCF
- SQL Server or other RDBMS experience
- Strong problem solving, interpersonal, communication and organizational skills