irth Solutions is hiring a Content Marketing Manager. The ideal candidate will have strong experience in writing, editing, proofreading and fact-checking content for both print and digital. This position will work cross-functionally to extract deep business, product and industry knowledge to produce various content types to be leveraged in inbound marketing and end-to-end funnel marketing and sales efforts. This role requires a high level of creativity, strategy, attention to detail, and project management skills.
This position is based in Columbus, OH and reports to the Director of Marketing.
- Accountable for content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, awareness, and lead generation to deliver qualified leads to sales and promote customer retention (including, but not limited to whitepapers, eBooks, infographics, guides, case studies, etc.)
- Work with marketing team, sales, product managers and other key executives to develop content strategy aligned to marketing plan and business objectives.
- Perform a content audit to determine collateral that can be reused or repurposed; Align content to the customer journey, and identify content gaps.
- Create and manage content and editorial calendar; Develop editorial governance so content is consistent with brand voice, style and tone.
- Help grow subscriber-base by providing regular, timely, helpful content that’s aligned with customer and prospect needs, interests and industry trends – tailored to customer segments and personas.
- Create and manage company blog; Write blog posts regularly; Leverage the blog within integrated marketing campaigns to attract site visitors through search, social media and email.
- Measure and report on content performance regularly.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with sales, product marketing, customer success and support, external influencers and industry experts to identify content needs and produce new content relevant for key stakeholders.
With over 30 years in business, irth Solutions delivers next-generation cloud-based software products that empower businesses of all sizes to optimize growth and performance by automating and streamlining workforce management and field operations. Headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, irth Solutions works with clients in North America and around the world.
- Bachelor’s degree in writing, marketing, communications, or a related area – or equivalent work experience
- At least 3-5 years of experience in marketing, communications, or related fields writing and editing content for the web (B2B software experience a plus)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills; excellent proofreading skills.
- Self-starter, flexible and eager to learn.
- Extremely organized, detail-oriented and accountable to deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, especially when dealing with vendors, customers, senior executives, sales teams and business partners.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Basic understanding of SEO and optimizing digital content.
- Experience writing B2B marketing content for social media, search engine marketing, email, blog, etc.
- Experience with Google Analytics and working within a CMS (content management system) a plus, but not required.
- Thorough understanding of the demand funnel and content that is relevant throughout the customer journey.
- Project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment.
- Experience measuring content results in the form of engagement, leads and sales.