irth Solutions is currently hiring a Senior Marketing Analyst for inbound marketing and demand generation. The ideal candidate will be a data-driven marketer with experience supporting the execution of integrated multi-channel marketing campaigns. This position will provide support for a broad range of marketing initiatives, including social media, SEO, digital campaign management, and marketing measurement. This role requires a keen attention to detail and superior project management skills.
This position is based in Columbus, OH and reports to the Director of Marketing.
- Support the execution of integrated marketing campaigns across multiple channels, including social media, SEO/SEM, online advertising, marketing automation, etc.
- Assist with social media management, including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn, etc.
- Contribute to the growth of organic, direct and paid search through SEO and SEM activities; Partner with consultants to support the strategy and setup of paid search and retargeting campaigns.
- Support SEO initiatives (on-and off-page optimization) and goal-setting based on site impressions, click-through rates, traffic and conversions.
- Execute A/B and multi-variate tests to optimize performance of marketing channels and tactics.
- Support marketing analysis and closed-loop marketing reports; Report on KPIs regularly and propose creative improvements to increase campaign performance and ROI.
- Partner with Content Marketing Manager to maintain and update content for website and marketing campaigns
- Interact with internal team members cross-functionally (marketing, product, sales, etc.) to ensure marketing campaigns are meeting business objectives.
- Assist with event planning and preparation, including virtual and in-person events.
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies, including updates to social media marketing, attribution, and programmatic media buying.
- Seek out problems and experiment with the best approach to solve them; Unlock new opportunities for growth and ways to operate more effectively and efficiently.
With over 30 years in business, irth Solutions delivers next-generation cloud-based software products that empower businesses of all sizes to optimize growth and performance by automating and streamlining workforce management and field operations. Headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, irth Solutions works with clients in North America and around the world.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience
- 1-3+ years of experience in digital marketing (ideally B2B software experience)
- Experiencing with social media advertising (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.)
- Experience with SEO analysis and optimization
- Proficient with Google Analytics or equivalent analytics tools
- Blog/CMS experience a plus
- Experience with email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation, specifically with Marketo (Marketing Automation Platform) a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Self-starter, flexible and eager to learn
- Extremely organized, detail-oriented and accountable to deadlines
- Able to multi-task and work under pressure
- Thorough understanding of the demand funnel and how to track and optimize funnel conversion rates
- Keen project management skills and understands how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment
- Experience measuring content results in the form of engagement, leads and sales