irth Solutions is hiring a Software Engineer in Columbus, OH to contribute to the development of the web and mobile applications for today's mobile workforce.
Ideal candidates will be experienced and motivated professionals looking to take their careers to the next level as part our development team. Successful candidates are expected to keep informed and educated on new technology innovations and trends and identify where and when it is appropriate to incorporate the technology into existing and new product development. In addition, they are expected to work as a member of the development team to design and build solutions based on their knowledge and experience.
To the qualified candidate we offer:
- An executive team with over eighteen years of experience to mentor, support and provide a world class management development program
- A rich benefits package including health, life, free parking and a highly collaborative and professional work environment
- For nearly 20 years, irth Solutions has been building software solutions for the utility, oil & gas and telecommunications industries. Our next-generation offering, UtiliSphere is a disruptive, cloud-based field service management solution that helps customers maximize the performance of field assets, while ensuring workforce safety and regulatory compliance. We are uniquely positioned with an enthusiastic and loyal customer-base and a unique offering that is positioned to dominate our space.
- Key contributor to the development of a suite of web and mobile applications
- Write effective, secure, testable, and scalable software
- Participate in the Agile Scrum process
- Participate in the code review process with the development team
- Works closely with the product owner on estimates and requirements
- Work collaboratively with the QA team on test plans, procedures, and bug fixes
- Assist the customer support team to diagnose and fix software defects
- Experience with the below a plus: Sybase Power Dynamo, Native iOS/Android development, .NET Framework/C#
- A highly engaged, self-starter looking to be a big part of a small team