Aug 12 2016
irth WorkSpace, Cloud-Based Software to Maximize Performance to Help Businesses Grow, Launches Today
New irth WorkSpace is Designed to Be Completely Mobile and Customizable to Help Companies Manage Work, People and Assets Across All Business Functions.
COLUMBUS, Ohio, August 15, 2016 — Today, irth Solutions introduces irth WorkSpace®, a mobile software solution that automates work processes and allows companies to leverage the performance of human and physical assets across the entire business. The solution empowers the collaborative creation and publishing of unique forms-based, rule-driven workflows to optimize performance.
“irth WorkSpace improves productivity and drastically reduces paperwork by easily and quickly allowing you to automate, monitor and report on jobs, inventory, customer information, quotes and estimates, service history, invoicing, scheduling and routing and much more, from your office or any mobile device in the field," said Brent Bishop, CEO at irth Solutions. "our software now allows businesses to maximize performance of all their work, people and physical assets, wherever they are, to help them grow.”
irth WorkSpace enables customers to leverage performance across all their business functions, including Sales and Marketing, Operations, HR and Finance, for integrated communication and collaboration.
irth WorkSpace features include:
View Press Release
- Customizable Form Designer: Unique form designer empowers DIY digital form creation in a collaborative, easy to use test-and-publish environment.
- Mobile Device Access: Mobile access allows data collection on any laptop, tablet, smartphone or remote device in any OS, online or offline (even mapping functionality). Universally compatible with any device, WorkSpace may also be deployed and interchanged with different operating systems.
- Work and Asset Mapping: WorkSpace dynamically maps assets, as well as where and when work is scheduled and/or completed. With pinpoint accuracy, its maps display street and satellite with ERSI map layers.
- Configurable Process Automation Designer: Using WorkSpace, entire work processes can be customized, automated and enforced. Workforce automation can be extended to third parties and contractors.
- Customized Scheduling and Routing: WorkSpace allows scheduling and optimization of routes to job sites with automated routing or manual overrides — including the ability to take into account average time on a job site and travel time.
- Reporting and Analytics: WorkSpace provides the ability to drill down into every aspect of a business and create custom DIY reports with visually rich charts, graphs and complex data comparisons.
- Integration with Internal and External Systems: The built-in APIs within WorkSpace allow it to push and pull data bi-directionally to and from other systems automatically — including systems such as document management, EAM, WOM, ERP, CRM and CMMS; popular applications like QuickBooks and NetSuite; or any custom-developed or accessible system like barcode and inventory systems.
More information about irth WorkSpace is available now at irthsolutions.com/workspace.
About irth Solutions
irth Solutions, based in Columbus, Ohio, is a provider of cloud-based software products engineered to maximize business growth by optimizing the performance of people, the work they do and the assets and equipment they use. irth Solutions software dramatically increases revenue opportunities, decreases costs and reduces risk. For decades, irth’s solutions have helped hundreds of customers execute the work that is most important to their success. irth’s flagship products include irth UtiliSphere® and irth WorkSpace®.